Who is Robert Kiyosaki?
Robert T. Kiyosaki was born in Hilo, Hawaii on April 8, 1947 and is a businessman from the USA and a successful author. His books are often about self-help issues and finance. His most famous work is ” Rich Dad, Poor Dad ” in which he explains how wealth can be created and how children learn the right way to handle money from the start . In total, Kiyosaki wrote 18 books that sold a total of more than 26 million copies.
At the same time, three of his books (“Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, “Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant” and “Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing”) were in the top 10 bestseller lists of various newspaper publishers . His titles also reached the bestseller list of the manager magazine in German-speaking countries.
Robert Kiyosaki speaks above all of his own life experience in his books. After piloting the US Marines for some time, he started in sales at Xeroc Corporation in 1974. There he was always interested in asserting his own entrepreneurial skills and gave his first seminars a few years later, entitled “Money & You”. It was mainly about personal responsibility and financial success . In 1985 he took over the company together with his business partner DC Cordova.
Robert T. Kiyosaki and DC Cordova continued to give many seminars in the 1990s. The company was abandoned in 1994 and Kiyosaki founded Cashflow Technologies, Inc. in 1996 , which was to lay the foundation for his later bestsellers.
Robert T. Kiyosaki can still be heard at some seminars, workshops and presentations . There he reports on his experiences, tells from his books and gives practical tips for dealing with money and finances, which has already helped many people in practice.
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes: His Top 30 Sayings
So that you too can share in his experiences, we have now listed the 30 best quotes from Robert Kiyosaki for us .
- Don’t be afraid of a bad phase in life. If you learn from her, one day she will be your best time.
- When you realize that you are the problem, you can change, learn something new, become wiser. Don’t blame other people for your problems.
- The biggest secret of the winners is that failure inspires them to win.
- Please do not allow your life to be dominated by money.
- You are only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people just talk and dream about success. But it is important that you do something.
- I would rather welcome change than stick to the past.
- A job is just a short-term solution to a long-term problem.
- It’s easy to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sideline is full of people. Better go to the field.
- Spending your life in fear of never pursuing your dreams is cruel. Working hard for money and thinking that you can use it to buy things that make you happy is cruel. Waking up in the middle of the night, terrified of not being able to pay your bills, is cruel. A life dictated by the size of your paycheck is not a life. Assuming that a job gives you security is self-deception. This is a trap you should avoid.
- Your mind is limitless, it is the doubts that limit you.
- Too many people are too lazy to think. Instead of learning something new, they think the same thoughts every day.
- It’s all about self-discipline. If you can’t control yourself, you can forget about getting rich.
- It is true that your world is only a mirror of you.
- Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn, not to make money.
- I do that for myself and for the people I love. It is love that makes me jump over my hurdles and sacrifice me.
- At school we learn that mistakes are bad and will be punished for them. However, people are created to learn. We learn by making mistakes and falling. We would never have learned to walk if we hadn’t fallen before.
- It is none of my business what you think about me. The important thing is how I think about myself.
- The more you earn, the more you spend. That’s why money never makes you rich – investing your money makes you rich.
- Decisions determine your success, not external circumstances.
- Winners are not afraid of losing. Losers are afraid of losing. Failure is part of success.
- If you are one of those waiting for the right time, you may wait a long time. It’s like waiting for all the traffic lights to be green for the next 5 miles before you set off.
- Whenever you long for something or need something, give it first and it will come back to you in bulk. That applies to money, a smile, love, friendship. I know that’s often the last thing you want to do, but it always worked for me. I trust the principle of reciprocity and give what I want.
- Face your fears and doubts and a new world will open up to you. The fear of being different keeps many people from trying new ways to solve their problems.
- The only difference between rich and poor people is how they use their time.
- People have to wake up and realize that life is not waiting for you. If you want something, get up and get it.
- Making mistakes is not enough to achieve great things. You have to admit the mistake and then learn how to turn it into a personal benefit.
- Success is a bad teacher.
- Wealth today is information. Today those who have the most relevant information attain wealth.
- In the real world, it is often not the clever who get ahead, but the brave.
- Action always beats inactivity.
Robert Kiyosaki: His wisdom about dealing with money
In his lectures, which Kiyosaki continues to give in many countries around the world, he talks again and again about the correct handling of money , criticizes politics, banks and managing directors and points out to people that they shouldn’t work for money, but that it should Money should rather work for them. It gives an insight into the many financial processes and hamster wheels in the world. It is not without reason that his books are so popular. That is why the philosophy and his unequivocal opinion about dealing with finance are reflected so clearly in the above mentioned sayings and quotes from Kiyosaki .
“The people who are kidding today is the poor middle class. You go to work for money. Bankers don’t work for money. They have money that works for them. A very big difference in mentality. ”- This is just one of many statements that Robert Kiyosaki makes in the following video.
Robert Kiyosaki: His Most Successful Books
Not only Robert Kiyosaki’s quotes are an inspiring source. If you want to further deal with the correct handling of finance, wealth and money , then you should recommend his three most successful books. In the following bestsellers he gives practical tips on how parents should teach their children how to use money, how to ensure sufficient cash flow and how to successfully invest .