Science, physics, technology and progress: Albert Einstein shaped the world. We have summarized his best quotes and sayings for you here.
Who was Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein was born in UIm on March 14, 1879 and died in Princeton, New Jersey on April 18, 1955. Einstein shaped the world of science like no other at that time, he is considered one of the most important scientists of modern times. He became world-famous for his work on the theory of relativity, but he also made important contributions to quantum physics. Albert Einstein also received the Nobel Prize for discovering the law regarding the photoelectric effect.
However, he is not only known for his outstanding scientific achievements , but also for his quotes, wisdom and his special sensitivity, which he was able to collect through many life experiences. That’s why I have summarized his best quotes and sayings for you here – timeless and universal.
Albert Einstein: his 30 best quotes and sayings
- Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I’m not quite sure about the universe yet.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited.
- The meaning of life is not to be a successful person, but a valuable one.
- It is more difficult to smash a preconceived notion than an atom.
- You can never solve problems with the same mindset that created them.
- Common sense is just an accumulation of prejudice acquired up to the age of 18.
- I have no special talent, I am just passionately curious.
- There are only two ways to live. Either as if nothing was a miracle or as if everything was a miracle.
- The purest form of madness is to leave everything as it is and at the same time hope that something changes.
- When you sit with a girl for two hours, you think it’s a minute. However, if you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it would be two hours. That is relativity.
- The possibilities lie in the middle of difficulties.
- I am more interested in the future than the past, because I intend to live in it.
- If God created the world, his concern was certainly not to make it so that we can understand it.
- Some men strive to understand the nature of a woman for life. Others deal with less difficult things, such as the theory of relativity.
- I am afraid of the day when technology surpasses our humanity. There will be only one generation of idiots left in the world.
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
- What our calculations fail to do is called coincidence.
- Logic takes you from A to B. Your imagination takes you everywhere.
- A new way of thinking is necessary if humanity wants to live on.
- I am not sure which weapons are used to fight World War III, but in World War 4 they will fight with sticks and stones.
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether it’s the garbage collector or the president of the university.
- Since mathematicians have fallen prey to the theory of relativity, I no longer understand them myself.
- Learning is experience. Everything else is just information.
- If you don’t take the truth seriously in small things, you can’t trust big things.
- The school should always strive to ensure that the young person leaves them as a harmonious personality, not as a specialist.
- What scares me is not the destructive power of the bomb, but the explosive power of the human heart for evil.
- The most important realization of my life is that we live in a loving universe.
- Universities are beautiful dung heap on which a noble plant occasionally thrives.
- The world is not threatened by those who are evil, but by those who allow evil.
- If people only talked about what they understood, it would be very quiet in the world.
Albert Einstein Quotes: Wisdom and Life Experience
It quickly becomes apparent: Albert Einstein was not only a person who had revolutionized science, but also through his knowledge of human nature and sensitive streak, many clever and still current quotes, sayings and wisdom. The quotes by Albert Einstein will continue to be heard and appealed to in the center of society in the future and will be reflected in all possible situations then and now.